Bail Bonds In Clearwater, FL And St. Petersburg, FL

Can’t afford to pay bail for yourself or a loved one? Let the friendly professionals at James Brennan Bail Bonds help! We’ve provided bail bonds to locals for over 20 years and are happy to serve you. Call us anytime, day or night, at 727-531-5000 and we’ll get started on your bail bond right away!

Our Bail Services

Whether you’ve been arrested for a small misdemeanor or severe felony, James Brennan Bail Bonds is here for you. We know that bail can be overwhelming, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. This is why we work hard to make your experience as easy and pleasant as possible. Our bail bondsmen are here to help you, no matter the charges. We never judge clients based on their arrest, and we always keep your information completely confidential.

You can count on us for fast and affordable bail bonds in St. Petersburg and Clearwater, FL. Just give us a call; no need to come by our office, print or fax documents, or wait until normal business hours. We are available 24/7 when you need us most. Call 727-531-5000 for bail bonds in Clearwater and St. Petersburg, FL, including bonds for:

The Bail Process

bail bondsAfter you are arrested, you will have a bail hearing where a judge will determine if you are eligible for bail. The judge considers the charges against you, your past record, your danger to the public, and your flight risk when determining your eligibility and the price of bail. If you have been charged with particularly severe crimes like rape or murder, you will not be eligible for bail.

However, most defendants have the opportunity to bail out of jail, meaning you don’t have to wait in jail until your court date. The judge will set the price of cash bail, the amount you must pay to leave jail. If you can’t afford bail, you can get a bail bond. Bail bonds in Florida only cost you 10 percent of the price of bail and your bail bondsman will put up the other 90 percent.

After you bail out of jail, you must show up for your court dates. If you don’t, you may be charged with Failure To Appear and have a warrant issued for your arrest. The bail bondsman may also hire a bounty hunter to come and bring you bake to jail.

When you need fast, friendly bail bonds in St. Petersburg and Clearwater, FL, call James Brennan Bail Bonds! We’re always here to help you get out of jail and back to your loved ones. Call us at 727-531-5000 anytime; we are available 24 hours a day!